Saturday 19 March 2011

Week 2


I have come up with a few brainstorming ideas and I have roughly sketched them down. I really like the idea of demonstrating the conflict and unsteadiness of how one side can over-power and destroy the other, because it provides the viewers with a strong visual of Nature’s and Man-Made’s obvious differences and the sublime appearance that can be discovered within their relationship, when looking from an artistic point of view.



Here are some Digital Art Manipulation Ads that I found very impressive. I am very inspired by the creativity and detailed aesthetical appeal that is achieved in order to present the underlining meaning and point of view. I also like the way in which they use different elements within the ads because it looks very creative and original e.g. vase and fireworks, frame and ocean etc.  
                                                        
      

Reference:

Digital Art Manipulation. Retreived 19th March 2011:






No comments:

Post a Comment